Compensation & Benefits Manager (m/f/d)
Hitachi Energy, Baden Württemberg
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a
sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility,
industry and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services
across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer
technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate
the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the
worldâs energy system to become more sustainable, flexible and secure
whilst balancing social, environmental and economic value. Hitachi Energy
has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140
countries. Headquartered in Switzerland, we employ around 38,000 people in
90 countries and generate business volumes of approximately $10 billion
We are now looking for a dedicated
Compensation & Benefits Manager
at Hitachi Energy for Hub Central Europe (Germany, Switzerland and
Austria). The role is connected to the Mannheim office. Remote work is
possible but the person is expected to be working from the main office in
âCompensation & Benefits function supports the business in attracting and
retaining right talent in a competitive market environment. With
overarching commitment to keep our âdealâ competitive externally while
ensuring we are consistent and equitable within the organization.
We achieve this by providing specialist knowledge and expertise to deliver
C&B solutions, advice, compliance and risk mitigation to our people and the
Reporting to Global Head of C&B, this role will provide high-level support
and advice in the areas of Compensation & Benefits, in alignment with HR
strategy. Represents the needs of C&B to the Center of Expertise (CoE) and
collaborates with HR Business Partners and GBS to provide seamless service
to the business.
* Develop and manage local compensation strategy as part of global
compensation strategy in consultation with business.
* Evaluate, research, recommend, implement and communicate
organizations compensation and benefits strategies aligned with short
and long term business goals.
* Provide consultative technical expertise, advice and guidance
regarding compensation and benefits matters to management teams in
order to support business.
* Partner with HR Business Partners to monitor and analyze issues
related to compensation within the company and the external market,
such as turnover, recruitment, government regulations, market
data/surveys, competitive practices in order to forecast the impact
on the organization.
* Build and maintain job evaluations, structures and salary surveys to
ensure the achievement of equitable and competitive employee
* Communicate compensation and benefits policies, practices, and
guidelines effectively to all levels.
* Remain current on market trends/ practices, legal/regulatory changes,
labor practices and business patterns within the Hub.
* Maintain and partner with talent team to provide support, training
* Select and manage effective external partnerships as required to
engage in the development and/or delivery of compensation and benefit
* Plan and manage assigned projects to ensure successful achievement of
objectives, schedules and budgets.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
A confident individual that is able to maintain relationships in the
business at varying levels of seniority. Must possess good communication
skills and enjoys work that is complex and detailed in nature and involves
providing an analysis of information and trends back to the business. Main
skills required for the role include, but are not limited to:
* A Minimum of 8 years of HR experience within which at least 3
yearsâ experience in core C&B matters with Bachelorâs degree in
HR, Legal, Economics or Finance.
* A strong knowledge of C&B challenges, local labor laws, competitive
benefit programs that are offered in the markets.
* Adequate experience to be able to operate at a Group level and
influence key stakeholders.
* Good IT skills and the ability to manipulate data to report on trends
and common themes.
* Should be comfortable working within an international environment and
across diverse cultures.
* Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills.
* Fluent in spoken and written German and English
Ready for a new exciting challenge? We offer you the opportunity to develop
yourself, work with fantastic people and an attractive compensation model.
In this recruitment we are cooperating with Mercuri Urval. For more
information, please contact Mercuri Urval consultant Peter Aspenholt via
e-mail: peter.aspenholt(at)mercuriurval.com. Please send your CV and cover
letter in English latest by November 20th. Project number: FI 17383.