The Voith Group is a global technology company. With its broad portfolio of
systems, products, services and digital applications, Voith sets standards
in the markets of energy, oil & gas, paper, raw materials and transport &
automotive. Founded in 1867, the company today has more than 20,000
employees, sales of â¬ 4.3 billion and locations in over 60 countries
worldwide and is thus one of the larger family-owned companies in Europe.
Support the Voith Group | Division Hydro as a
Project Sourcing Manager (m/f/d)
Job ID 69478 I Location Heidenheim
* Responsible for global sourcing of our hydropower plants (turbines,
Geno, E-/M-BoP, I&C and HSS) and the negotiation of complex
components and systems at the most favourable world market prices,
considering delivery reliability, quality, technology, total cost of
ownership and optimal commercial contract conditions.
* Development and preparation of sourcing strategies as well as
operational implementation of projects at VHH (Voith Hydro
* Elaboration and creation of project-related optimal sourcing
concepts, execution of market analyses and enquiries as well as
negotiation of prices, specifications and supply contracts.
* Monitor and control the procurement process (incl. deadline tracking)
as well as achieving the project goals through close cooperation with
the project team.
* Responsible for handling and concluding notices of defects as well as
for ensuring necessary rectification of defects or replacement
* Supplier monitoring in close cooperation with the q-inspectors,
supplier quality management, supplier auditing and development.
* Goal-oriented cooperation with the project team.
* Degree in a technical/commercial study or a comparable qualification.
* Several years of professional experience in plant construction or
large-scale project business in a corresponding position.
* Experience in conducting price negotiations, drafting contracts as
well as in project and supplier management.
* Very good knowledge of MS-Office applications and SAP.
* Business fluent in English and Portuguese language (written and
spoken). Further language skills in German are an advantage.
* Strong communicator (m/f/d) and team player (m/f/d) with strong
analytical skills, negotiation skills and assertiveness.
* Entrepreneurial thinking and acting as well as willingness to travel
Become a Voithian and join us to shape the future of our company. Working
at Voith means to actively promote future-oriented technologies. We offer
you a responsible job in our Division Hydro
challenging tasks and scope for creativity. Furthermore there are a lot of
working with Voith. Take your chance â at Voith.
Apply now via our web portal.
Find more details
about the application process.
The Voith Hydro GmbH & Co. KG is looking forward to your application!
Your personal contact
J.M. Voith SE & Co. KG | VZS
Global Business Services HR EMEA
Recruiting Services â¢ Yvonne Goeth â¢ phone +49 7321 37 7164
Job ID 69478
Find similar jobs: