iGrafx is a leading international provider of Business Process Management
(BPM) solutions. Our software suite and consulting services have been
helping companies to optimize their processes in a controlled, centralized
and team-oriented manner across functional and local boundaries for more
than 30 years. To strengthen our support team in Munich we are urgently
looking for a Software Support Engineer – Level 1 (m/f/d).
Software Support Engineer – Level 1 (m/f/d)
* Monitor the support ticket system and mailbox for tickets and triage
them appropriately for direct Level 1 or Level 2 action or escalation
to Level 3 while meeting the SLA commitments.
* Effective communication with customers directly to reach a support
resolution with a high EQ.
* Troubleshoot and provide resolutions to customers by consulting with
them on their technical environment in order to test out the issue
scenarios and suggest work arounds or fixes.
* Create and maintain the publicly available iGrafx Knowledge Base
* Work closely and communicate well with the team to brainstorm ideas,
create/meet deadlines, and drive tasks to completion.
* Bachelorâs Degree preferred in business or technical fields, but
other areas considered.
* Fluent/Proficient in German & English. French Fluency/Proficiency is
* Strong sense of ownership
* High technical adaptability
* Strong communication abilities in both written and verbal
* Ability to breakdown complex issues to work towards a resolution
* Entry Level skills in 2 or more of the following areas:
o SQL Query building
o Active Directory/LDAP
o Apache Tomcat
o Azure-based technologies
o Process diagramming
* An international working environment
* The possibility to actively participate in the development of the
* Very good public transport connections as well as JobRad bicycle
* Flat hierarchies with open communication, fun at work and joint team
* Hybrid working model
Are you interested?
Are you interested? Then we are looking forward to receive your detailed
application, stating your earliest possible starting date and your salary
expectations, by e-mail to: Ms Elma Ismeier, Office Manager/CAS EMEA,
Telephone: +49 8131 3175 0